Monday, August 13, 2007

Ohio Linux Fest, 2007

Well, it gets crazier.

We've selected the keynotes, and the planning is in full swing. This will be year 5 -- and my Dad is even involved.

What other stuff, you say? How about -- classes the day before. Affectionately called "OLFU" (rolls right off the tongue, doesn't it!), this broadens the event considerably. What else? Google sponsoring the after-party? Free beer? Who knows what kind of madness lurks in the hearts of the planners (FeriCyde knows!).

Get Registered Now -- that's all I can say. If the event shapes up to be anything like the last couple of years, it's going to be extremely hard to come down from. I'm bracing myself now.

Other stuff going on in my life... Work Work Work. Brulant is the right place for me -- it's creative, high speed and for the Love of Linux, so much what I need to be about these days. There will be Brulant people at OLF -- ask me in person if you make it to the event.

More blogging between now and then.
Talk Soon!
-=FeriCyde=-

No comments: