Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas rides a short 2 days or so away...

I've always had a rough time with Christmas, and lately it's been rougher.

My childhood has a rather rough memory jammed in it, one that haunts me especially this Christmas. I shudder at the thought. I dread the holiday (and I shouldn't). Putting up Christmas decorations isn't something enjoyable for me -- it's a real chore, actually.

What to do...Revisit the past, and work on the present. I have to get over this. It's darn near time, as I feel I've made Christmas less than an optimal experience *cough* for my direct family :(

Doesn't make me happy, that, either.

More later. Maybe next year.
-=FeriCyde=-

1 comment:

dinotrac said...

Here we are
as in olden days
Famous golden days
of yore...

Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us
Once more.

Through the years,
we all will be together
If the fates allow.

Hang a shining star upon the highest bough and

Have yourself a merry little Christmas now.

from
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, lyrics by Ralph Blane